Honey Gouramis

kym_sharpe_3

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
honey.jpg

Just thought i would share with you my male honey and how he is happy and coloured up :) any comments would be good :)

Its the same fish but in two different positions

He looks very nice! :good: What are you keeping him with? How long have you had him?

have a look at my fish list on my profile :)
Ive had him a couple of months with another male but he don't colour up as much as the other has more dominance! but he colours up from time to time!
he is so amazing to watch! I'm sorry it took me a while to reply i ain't been online for a while! have u any honeys?

Hey your from notts! snap. lmao. I have 2 yellow honeys. a male and a female and they are doing great. I always joke that my male looks like he has stubble. I also have 2 thick lipped gouramis. Just wondering, you live in notts right, so wich is your lfs?

Hey your from notts! snap. lmao. I have 2 yellow honeys. a male and a female and they are doing great. I always joke that my male looks like he has stubble. I also have 2 thick lipped gouramis. Just wondering, you live in notts right, so wich is your lfs?

marquatics in sherwood :) and you?

No, always bright electric blue.
Looking a bit pale there but he gets brighter depending on different stimulus.
And my obese thick lipped gourami, Iggy.
colisalabiosaGB24.jpg

I have 3 males and they are so much fun to watch.
They each have teritory staked out in the tank and the interaction bewen them is very amusing.
As soon a female somes anywhere near them the all Stop and puff themselves up and start displaying at 45degree angle to the female.

Hey germ really cute fish there. And kym my lfs is bardills in toton. Really good shop. It is actually a discount one aswel. Check it out if you ever get a chance.

hers 1 ofthe dom male in the tank, he always has his colors
Dsc_0069.jpg

hers 1 ofthe dom male in the tank, he always has his colors
Dsc_0069.jpg

aw thats what mine looks like!

where about is that, is it your way as in long eaton. marauqtics is a amazing place! mark who owns it has helped me so much! is your just a fish place or is it other animals? x

Most reactions

Back