Hmmmm what loaches for my new tank?

Zipper loaches look alot like the horseface ones but with a more interesting pattern on them. They only get around 4" long which could be a + or a - depending on what you want. They're pretty entertaining guys and get along with everyone.

Yes if you can find Zipper Loaches they are quite nice, good suggestion. :thumbs:

acanthocobitis_botia_06_small.jpg

Thanks for the replies, I don't fancy my chances if finding zipper loaches as I have to go on whast Tri-mar have and they don't have much.

Hmmm I quite like spiny eels hmmmm.

I think I'd like chain or polka dot. I like kuhlis loaches, I have 4 in my biggest tank but I don't see them too often so I'm maybe looking for something more active or just funny like horsefaced.

:)

Spiny Eels! :lol: Not a Loach but a great fish, I hope to get my three 12" Peacock Eels soon. I agree with not seeing the Khulis much if ever, but Chains or Polka-dots are a great choice. :thumbs:

Good Luck :)

ryan said:
Spiny Eels! :lol: Not a Loach but a great fish, I hope to get my three 12" Peacock Eels soon. I agree with not seeing the Khulis much if ever, but Chains or Polka-dots are a great choice. :thumbs:

Good Luck :)
LOL I know they are not a loach but they are kinda that shape. I'm being stupid again, eh?! :blush:

I don't know enough about spiny eels but they are different! Might go find out.

Aw, I just want lots of bottom feeders!!! Don't want to crowd the tank though.

Most reactions

Back