Hm..would Any Wacky Fish Go With Guppies?

Yes a black ghost knife would eat your guppies, I think a zebra spiney eel would be ok though.

p.s. imo means in my opinion

how about some frogs? ADF's are good, just make sure you dont get a ACF as they will nail your guppies.

ive got breeding guppies and mollies in my community tank along with pengasis cats x2 clown loach x2 bristle cat x2 cory doras a selection of tetras and a couple of ADF's and i raise fry in plastic plants that float at the top of the tank.

Yes a black ghost knife would eat your guppies, I think a zebra spiney eel would be ok though.

p.s. imo means in my opinion
I wouldnt risk a spiny eel with a small fish like guppies, I keep mine with bichirs and they eat shrimp larger than guppies so I would imagine they could eat one if they wanted.

Drew

HI!

Well I also like the look of chichilids (some of them)...So maybe I will look through their list too.
And I also like:
Oryzias javanicus (rice fish), Gymnochanda filamentosa (glass fish),
Chromaphyosemion bitaeniatum, Biotoecus dicentrarchus, Ladigesia roloffi, Poecilocharax weitzmani, Carnegiella myersi(hatchet fish), Carnegiella strigata fasciata (hatchet fish), Indostomus crocodilus, poropanchax hannerzi, pseudomugil cyanodorsalis.

I really like Indostomus crocodilus - does anyone have any experience with them? But it is said that it is found in black waters, so I guess I can't keep it with guppies :-( But is so cool looking...
Help!

THX!

hm about frogs...How would I know if they are ADF not ACF? I mean in our store they are often misslabeled and since they are all youngsters....How could I tell them apart?

suzygti - which selection of tetras do you have (you can PM me).

Most reactions

Back