Highly Recommended Plant Seller On Ebay!

I bought my glass diffuser from him a while back, very fast shipping; and got the whole lot quite cheap too (can't remember exactly how much tho:p)

What was the quality of the plants like? Would expect some loss of colour and dieing leave if he ships such a long way?

If not looks to be an excellent shop, well works adding to my favourites.

Sam

I've been tempted to buy from this guy before. Also done some checking on him - read about the seller on another forum. It appears he doesn't have a license to ship plants abroad (a certificate or whatever it is you need). There is every chance that customs will seize the plants and if they do, i don't know if you can get in trouble for having plants sent to you illegally?

Having said that, a lot of his customers seem satisfied. Plants surviving the journey, and if anything goes wrong, such as customs seizing the plants, he will resend them. It's just a pity the plants have to travel so far. I was considering getting some Fissidens from him as i haven't seen it in England.

my windelov's fern were nearly perfect! a couple of leaves out of a about forty were yellowish!

I'll tell you all how anubias go when they arrive!

Most reactions

Back