Hi! ☺️

Oscarmom

Reaction score
My name is Alexis. I have a 75 gallon freshwater tank. It started out as a cichlid tank and ICH showed up and killed two cichlids and my Albino Oscar Cichlid. I now have a juvenile tight Oscar, a peco sucker fish who is still young and a black racer snail. I’m on day 4 of a ICH treatment at the moment. I want to remove all my sand substrate and replace it with gravel. The sand doesn’t clean as easy as I thought it would. I have only fake plants in my aquarium because I am a new aquarium hobbyist and probably wouldn’t have the knowledge to set up a bio active tank. I was hoping to keep a African Cichlid tank going but my husband and I just want healthy fish lol it’s been hard to keep fish with my two Oscars maybe now that I have one I might be able to get a school of fish? Not sure. Still thinking and learning though!

Welcome to TFF! I'm sorry for your losses...

Hi & welcome to TFF... :hi:
Oh, so sorry that you've lost a number of fish. But I do have to say that that's also a part of the aquatic hobby. Hopefully no new losses but again, it's unfortunately part of the game.

Most reactions

Back