Hi

Bumbawya

Reaction score
Hi all,
as you see i live in the Caribbean and have been keeping fish from the time I was a boy. I have kept all types of fish both egg layers and live bearers. I have in my yard a variety of fish, having limited myself because you find that if you don't put a handle on types of fish you  are keeping and they continue to breed you run out of room quickly. Presently I have some pink double barrel swords, red velvet swords, dwarf gouramis,  the types of mollies (gold sailfins, chocolate and silver) I have 7 varieties of guppy, some cherry barbs, 10 cory cats (3 different types) 11 blood red parrot fish largest is about 8 inches long, some kuli loaches and some platties. my main interest is angel fish. I have gold pearl scales, albino pearl scales, platinum pearl scales. i also have blacks, silver pearl scales, a royal crown which i am having the time of my life to find a female to pair him with. Also a male koi angel. I also have some blue blushings.
I am full of angels in various grow out stages. 

,  Looking forward to making new friends especially people into angels like i am. will post pictures soon.

Bumbawya

Welcome to the group! Hope you get all your questions answered. They've been great with all of mine and so patient.

Most reactions

Back