Hi!

Thank you for replys your so friendly on here!!!
i have a 30 ltr tank with 10 guppys and 2 usd catfish and 2 bristlenose catfish.
have just set up a new 96 ltr tank for them- after having the first atnk and been running smoothly for last 8 months decided to upgrade and try my hand at some bigger fish -eventually!! :lol:

Thank you for replys your so friendly on here!!!
i have a 30 ltr tank with 10 guppys and 2 usd catfish and 2 bristlenose catfish.
have just set up a new 96 ltr tank for them- after having the first atnk and been running smoothly for last 8 months decided to upgrade and try my hand at some bigger fish -eventually!! :lol:
oooh forgot 2 say only has bristle nose catfish in there a few weeks and are tiny-an inch big!!

hello we are new at the website and we are only young my brother and i are 11 and 9 our dad's been helping us get to gripps with what to do sorry if our grammer is not great but we'll try our best.
we have 41 fish:
5 x neon tetras
2 x frogs
2 x zebra danios
3 x sucker loaches
4 x black widows
2 x silver mollies
3 x plattys
2 x sailfins
4 x conga tetras
3 x serpa tetras
2 x x-ray fish
2 x glass catfish
plus 7 babies :good:

Frogs aren't fish. so you have 39 fish and two amphibians.

Welcome to TFF.

thank-you for telling us you sound yery nice please may you tell us some stuff about your fish

Click on my name and then click on view member profile and on the bottom right of my profile, it tells you what fish I own and what tanks I own.

hello we are new at the website and we are only young my brother and i are 11 and 9 our dad's been helping us get to gripps with what to do sorry if our grammer is not great but we'll try our best.
we have 41 fish:
5 x neon tetras
2 x frogs
2 x zebra danios
3 x sucker loaches
4 x black widows
2 x silver mollies
3 x plattys
2 x sailfins
4 x conga tetras
3 x serpa tetras
2 x x-ray fish
2 x glass catfish
plus 7 babies :good:

hiya! and welcome!!!

hi kids hope you enjoy this forum their are lots of people here to help if you get stuck.But please let your mum and dad no your on this forum so they can keep an eye on use .nice to here young people on this forum

Most reactions

Back