Hi There I Am From New Zealand Here Is My Tropical Tank

aaron11

Reaction score
11111.jpg

Hey here is my jebo tank, i dont know how many gallons it is, but I got it second hand
I have ten neons, ten guppies, ten platys and four cat fish is this over stocked?

Id like to get a background and some black gravel!

I had the tank running for 3 weeks before it was set up my ph is about 6.6 (those things are hard to read) ha !

I have a 2 foot one in my room which is tropical that has been runnning for 2 weeks

All i did was add stress coat to the water is this ok??
:rolleyes:

How long has it been running with the fish in it? If all you did was wait 3 weeks then add stress coat, you should be testing for ammonia and nitrite, and doing smallish water changes if you find some, as the tank will not be cycled :).

Looks good though, do you know what type of catfish you have?

It doesn't look over stocked.

what is the length of the back of the tank? and what is the length from the middle of the back panel to the very front. and ill work out a volume for you.
and what is the height from the top of the gravel to the water line

Hi there, i was told they were bristle nose cat fish as their tails have white on them if they are plecos i will give them away when they get too big

Only thing I have found is that there is a lot of poo in the water when I fix things up and stuff is this normal??

I have one filter in there im putting another one in, i hvae a big fluval but its ugly and I will use that for the turtle

It was empty for 3 weeks, then added fish gradulay, i got told off for havin so many they are all doing great

I will get an amonia kitt when I can afford it they are about 25 nz dollars here I think.

if i go to the pet store i will ask them to test it for me ok

Thanks for your help I cant wait to get some black gravel and a background

Tank was cheap

Right its all sorted now i have 2 filters in there i did a 20 percent change, and got a lot of crap out

The turtle has the fluval I have 2 small aqua one filters in my jebo now
I will get a good one when I can

Fish look happy hehe

and the plants been in there a while man i got the fish off said to make sure you change water every second day for a week

Thank you paul thats very nice of you. i am getting new stones and a black background. My partner said no more thanks or id have a huge one but we are moving so i will get it next yr but you never know, I also have one in my bedroom i just set up and a 3 foot in the louge with my beloved turtle in it lol :hyper:

Most reactions

Back