Hi, New Member

atlantic reefer

Reaction score
Hi. I'm New Here. My name is Shane. I am new here but I am not new to reefs. I have been in the saltwater hobby for about 6 years and the freshwater hobby for aout 8 years. Right now I only have saltwater tanks. A 26 gallon and a 5.5 gallon. One is a reef and one is FO. I don't have any pics at the moment. I actually run my own site with a partner. I like the look of your guy's/girl's site.

Thanks,

Shane

Hey mate :)

Nice to have an experienced reefer onboard. Looking forward to some pics of your setup :good:

Dan

Ps: Nice looking site you have but i don't think your allowed to link to other forums :/ :S

Hi. I'm New Here. My name is Shane. I am new here but I am not new to reefs. I have been in the saltwater hobby for about 6 years and the freshwater hobby for aout 8 years. Right now I only have saltwater tanks. A 26 gallon and a 5.5 gallon. One is a reef and one is FO. I don't have any pics at the moment. I actually run my own site with a partner. I like the look of your guy's/girl's site.

Thanks,

Shane

:hi: to TFF. Nice to have another East Coaster with us :D. Can't wait to see some pics of your tanks :good:

Welcome to our community :hi:

Im sure Steeleheeler will be very eager to talk with you as he is our nano Expert
Your knowledge and experiences are always welcome here :good:

Most reactions

Back