hi im new here but not a newbie

creetin

Reaction score
this is creetin the betta :) i have owned him for 2 years he has lived in a 2G bowl his whole life... for about 5 months i have been lruking here and today i join!

Attachments

• bettas.GIF
    bettas.GIF
    80 KB · Views: 25
Welcome to the forum, love the green beautiful.

thank you very much :)

*edit* i believe he is a false doubletaill... i cant remember i found him on the side of the road in a puddle... (walking my dog "pearl") my dog almost ate him!

welcome!! I'm glad you've decided to start posting, there's a LOT of cool people here ^_^

yaay I love Cretin! Green Bettas rawk it!! =0) Did you get his name from the Ramones song (Cretin Hop)?

lovely boy i'm wanting a green betta, ha ha lets see how many bettas you have when us lot have brainwashed you, you are feeling sleepy, you are feeling sleepy, you will buy more bettas and post their pics on tff, you will buy more bettas and post their pics on tff :rofl: :rofl:
Welcome to the mad house :thumbs:

Nice betta! And welcome! You found him in a puddle? :crazy: oh deary me. Wonder how he got there. Well, he has you.

ramones? whats that??

lol
i dunno about that 2 years have gone by since i have had him and i havent wanted a betta since :p

yes he does have me :p lol i wonderd the same thing too i ran home with him cupped in my hands lol he had like almost no water when we got home... then i put him in some water fresh from tap then i added some stresscoat and woo was he a lil camper
he didnt eat for 2 weeks and he wouldnt come out from his cave :( i was worried!

The Ramones are a band.

I still can't believe you found him in a puddle... how on EARTH would he have gotten there?! That just dumbfounds me... but at least your doggy found him, and now he has you!

Yeah, I was going to ask if he's a double tail. That's pretty cool. He's a very nice looking green boy. Hope you enjoy it here!

creetin said:
i cant remember i found him on the side of the road in a puddle... (walking my dog "pearl") my dog almost ate him!
:blink:

Lucky you, and VERY lucky betta!! He looks like a veil DT to me... beautiful fins and beautiful colour :nod:

Wow. Little guy has quite the strange story there. But it sounds like he ended up in very good hands. He's quite beautiful.

Most reactions

Back