Hi I exist

✨Eurobeat✨

Reaction score
Hi I exist. I've kept fish before but made a lot of stupid mistakes and eventually things went downhill and my fish gradually died off. Recently I've been getting back into aquariums, fixing up my old tanks, and getting some fish. I currently have a 20g with black neons although I'm planning to get more than just the black neons, a 5g with a betta, and a 10g that's currently being a quarantine tank until I get it a permanent resident and get the old quarantine tank cycled again. I've had the black neons for a bit over a month now, and just recently got the betta.

Edit: I also have sterbai cories in quarantine.

Hi I exist. I've kept fish before but made a lot of stupid mistakes and eventually things went downhill and my fish gradually died off. Recently I've been getting back into aquariums, fixing up my old tanks, and getting some fish. I currently have a 20g with black neons although I'm planning to get more than just the black neons, a 5g with a betta, and a 10g that's currently being a quarantine tank until I get it a permanent resident and get the old quarantine tank cycled again. I've had the black neons for a bit over a month now, and just recently got the betta.

I'm also quite new here. You will find tonnes of help and highly experienced fish keepers here who can offer expert quality advice.
I hope you enjoy the forums as much as I have been doing 😊

Please say where you live. It is not like we are going to come and get you. But it helps when you have problems if people know where you are on earth.

Hey you're here too? I was Mii on another forum but got randomly banned for "violating rules"(They wouldn't tell me what rules I had violated and I went and double checked the rules again and I didn't see anything). I was gonna check the PM which I assumed had more details on the ban but couldn't because you can't access the site when banned and that includes PMs.
Please say where you live. It is not like we are going to come and get you. But it helps when you have problems if people know where you are on earth.
Fine I live on the surface of earth.

Ok fine for real I live in Portland since you care.

Hey you're here too? I was Mii on another forum but got randomly banned for "violating rules"(They wouldn't tell me what rules I had violated and I went and double checked the rules again and I didn't see anything). I was gonna check the PM which I assumed had more details on the ban but couldn't because you can't access the site when banned and that includes PMs.

Why did it not insert the first quote? Can I not reply to two people in the same message?

Hey you're here too? I was Mii on FishLore but got randomly banned for "violating rules"(They wouldn't tell me what rules I had violated and I went and double checked the rules again and I didn't see anything). I was gonna check the PM which I assumed had more details on the ban but couldn't because you can't access the site when banned and that includes PMs.

I like rule breakers, I have been just about banned from here, welcome from Portland. Do you know Mary Black the song writer she does a great song

Mary Black - Big Trip to Portland LIVE​

Why did it not insert the first quote? Can I not reply to two people in the same message?
You can insert multiple posts, this thread explains how to do it :)

Welcome to TFF. Always a pleasure to have new members... :)

Welcome to forum, Earthling! 🐟🐠🐟

I guess they don't allow you to post the links of other fish stores or websites as they are sponsored by a particular fish store/website.
But it's stupid that they removed you without telling you the rules. They should have given you a warning first and tell you their rules.

Most reactions

Back