Hi From Nw England

denzarki

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm pretty new to fish keeping (about 6 months) and used another fish forum until recently when all my posts had the same person broken record answering all my issues with the same thing which put other members off helping with an actual problem I've had lol

So thought I'd try my luck with you merry lot :D (the issue the user had with me was that I have swords and guppy in soft water, which although not ideal is not causing the problems I've had recently as I've been to several privately owned fish shops of varying standards and all their opinion is the same, they have been bred into accepting soft water but prefer hard water)

Aaaanyway.. I keep a 180l tropical tank with various fish. Guppies (although I'm not restocking them once they all go as I've had too many issues with them) swordtails (my favourite fish) pygmy gourami, neons and various algae eaters.

I want to keep my tank with lots of variety of small fish and I think the only mistake I've made so far is I didn't realise flying foxes got so big, so they may need to be rehomed when adult (I have 2)

I'm looking for a forum I can relax in and share my tank with, without being belittled, example above lol. And initially I need a forum that can help me with my current problem!

Hope I've found the right place :)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum, I hope you like it here, I havent got a clue whether you are right or wrong regarding your fish as I am waaaaayy too new to fishing.

Most reactions

Back