Hi Everyone!

vereyna

Reaction score
Hi all! I have been "lurking" around here for a month or so now, and decided to introduce myself hehe. So far these forums have been a great help!

Currently I have an 55g African cichlid aquarium set up with a harem of Labidochromis caeruleus (yellow labs), Iodotropheus sprengerae (mr. Rusty cichlid), and what I believe to be Metriaclima estherae.... I also have a 10g "maternity/fry" tank that is currently home to nine 1-week-old Labs! I am very excited about them as they are my first batch of fry.

I have pictures of my set up I can post tomorrow. :good: Here are a couple of my babies.

030709cichlids-058.jpg

030709cichlids-059.jpg

030709cichlids-007.jpg

030709cichlids-052.jpg

And a picture of the tank when it was newer and had a lot less going on... I have added much more rock work and different fish are inhabitants now, but I still like this "night vision" pic lol...
fishredone-001.jpg

And just for kicks... My grandbabies (forgive the pic quality, they are busy bee's and about 1/4" long lol):
030709cichlids-025.jpg

030709cichlids-042.jpg

Hope that wasn't a picture overload. Just wanted to give a better look at what I get to see every day. :blush: Thanks for looking and I hope to contribute asap!

Very nice, good photo's too. :good:

(Do remember though, there is a section for photo's where you may get a greater response to your very nice pictures)

Very nice, good photo's too. :good:

(Do remember though, there is a section for photo's where you may get a greater response to your very nice pictures)

oh yes, that was silly of me. :X It was late and I decided to post an intro and pics all in one thread -laziness for the lose! lol... Ah well, thanks for the welcome. :blush:

:hi: to TFF!

I am liking the Cichlid setup; those labs look very nice!

-FHM

welcome :good:
niceeee tank
brill pics
how did you take the night 1/think thats brill :hyper:

eric

Hi eric...thanks! My camera has a little night vision lens I was playing with, hehe.

the pics and fish are very nice

Most reactions

Back