Hey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tori520

Reaction score
I'm sure you all know my cousin, Kylie a.k.a Jaded something. She told me she wasnt very popular on here toward the end. Trust me I can see why... Those poor fish. Well anyway I used to breed bettas many moons ago when I was like 13-14 I actually gave Ky a lot of advice when she first got into them. I want you all to know that when I saw how she was treating those poor fish I offered to take every single one... She gave me a few of her tanks and all of the fish she had. She was just so burned out ya know, and her heart just wasnt in it anymore, though that gives her no excuse to just ignore them and let them die... Anyway I just wanted to let y'all know whats going on, ill probably be on here once in awhile it looks like a nice site :)

ooooops I thought it too,but wasn't going to say it. I didn't know it was because of bad fish care so much as not sending of them when they'd been paid for.

Hi Tori, I hope for your sake that you do not turn out to be Kylie, another thing is that if was you I would be wary of is selling any of your bettas in the future on here if this is your intention as believe me most will be nice to you but they will be thinking the same thing.....you are Kylie.

The reason I say this is it's common knowledge that kylie has AKA all over the forum circuits, but I gotta admit if you are her then Tori is original for once :lol: .

my reasons for thinking that you are indeed Kylie is:

Excuse me for being a little suss but all I'm gunna see are the same tanks and fish that kylie had when pics are posted on here.
In your intoduction you say that she was so burnt out, this is a classic of Kylie's nature to get people to feel sorry for her and reaping the attention. Kylie wouldve had enough time to realize that this forum is active enough to rid herself of unwanted bettas and start up her imports again and nothing would surprise me if she came on under another name as the other forums she usually goes on have either banned her, or they will not give her time of day or they are too quiet for her plan of action.

Anyway welcome to the forum under your new membership, if your not kylie then great, if you are...........we will catch you out!!!!! :sly: :lol:

Hi Tori, I hope for your sake that you do not turn out to be Kylie, another thing is that if was you I would be wary of is selling any of your bettas in the future on here if this is your intention as believe me most will be nice to you but they will be thinking the same thing.....you are Kylie.

The reason I say this is it's common knowledge that kylie has AKA all over the forum circuits, but I gotta admit if you are her then Tori is original for once :lol: .

my reasons for thinking that you are indeed Kylie is:

Excuse me for being a little suss but all I'm gunna see are the same tanks and fish that kylie had when pics are posted on here.
In your intoduction you say that she was so burnt out, this is a classic of Kylie's nature to get people to feel sorry for her and reaping the attention. Kylie wouldve had enough time to realize that this forum is active enough to rid herself of unwanted bettas and start up her imports again and nothing would surprise me if she came on under another name as the other forums she usually goes on have either banned her, or they will not give her time of day or they are too quiet for her plan of action.

Anyway welcome to the forum under your new membership, if your not kylie then great, if you are...........we will catch you out!!!!! :sly: :lol:

LMAO

wellllllllllllllllllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: after seeing the tactics before and hearing similar forum tricks from the horses mouth so many times in the past, do you blame me for not believing a word of it?. :look:

i totally agree with what daz just said, it is a little suss to say she was bad blah blah and then to say she was "burnt out" making excuses for her behaviour

oh well, we shall see

I will sit, and I will watch, and I will wait, and I will be decent to you, but I sure as hell will not be buying anything from you sweetheart.

ooooops I thought it too,but wasn't going to say it. I didn't know it was because of bad fish care so much as not sending of them when they'd been paid for.

who bought fish from who and didnt get them? i missed somthing i guess.......

I missed this too I guess. All I know is Jaded started breeding/selling bettas on these forums.

Obviously this is Jaded imo. Very obvious.... :|

well you've just slipped up with your signature Tori, you are Jaded.

shes not a very smart young lady is she, and I use the term lady loosely. and also the name itself was too close, short name and some numbers, short name and some numbers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back