December04027.jpg

December04018.jpg

December04013.jpg

Nite nite
January05Set01004.jpg

You looking at me?
d1728001.jpg

May22nd015.jpg

Blue - 4half year old blue mearle border collie (Aces DAD)

WHAT
January05Set01006.jpg

January05Set01011.jpg

January05Set01012.jpg

January05Set01007.jpg

Blue and Ace
December04087.jpg

Rosie - 2 year old border collie - Aces mum

December04054.jpg

Diesel - 8 year old border collie

December04006.jpg

Then we got the 4 cats

Pepsi, Max, Tiggy, Meg

December04117.jpg

December04110.jpg

Ziggy, 10 year old Iguana ( RIP )

May17th038.jpg

May17th036.jpg

Hope that not too many as i havnt put no picks of the bird on there..... :S

WOW!! Love the pictures...especially of Ace and Blue together...so gorgeous...POTM??? Or the picture of Ace with the dummy!
You are lucky to be able to keep so many pets....they are all gorgeous!!

xxSarahxx said:
WOW!! Love the pictures...especially of Ace and Blue together...so gorgeous...POTM??? Or the picture of Ace with the dummy!
You are lucky to be able to keep so many pets....they are all gorgeous!!
[snapback]865189[/snapback]​
I dont know how to enter POTM??
Thanks very much for the nice comments :)
Yes i am lucky but its lots of hard work , must be mad :S
well everyone knows im mad lol :hyper:

mad is good!! Unique and mad...even better!!
Actually I'm not sure how to enter POTM!?!? Post a thread on it!!!
I can imagine the hard work..my menagerie is bad enough and all but one of those are tank bound!!!!
I have to say though....I bet it's worth all the work!

Wow those dogs are awsome.I will second the nomination..Plus I want to nominate the picture with the cats in the box. That is so cute...

xxSarahxx said:
I have to say though....I bet it's worth all the work!
[snapback]865202[/snapback]​

Yes very, im never alone while i got animals. Blue comes to work with me everyday and i cant leave him anywhere for more that 2mins(if im lucky) before he starts pine-in and sulking. Now Ace is just as bad, cant leave him either as he gives me the "sad eyes" and i have to give in... :*)

And when im feeling down, they are always he to talk to, they listen and ALWAYS cheer me up and make me smile

There is only 1 thing i hate about having pets..... when they pass away, tears me heart everytime
:byebye: :byebye: Dont wanna lose none for a while, still getting over loosing Ziggy in febuary :-(

Aw, those animals are gorgeous!!! I'll third the nom for Blue and Ace, and second the 'cats in the box' pic. All so cute!

I so completely agree about losing a pet....it breaks my heart and shatters my world.
Still...we have to try to concentrate on the good times which you are obviosuly having with your current pets!

The pic of Ace passed out with his face in teh food is adorable.

So is the pic of all the cats in the box....that is so SWEET that they love each other that much. I have 3 cats....and only 2 tolorate each other lol.

Aww, your pets are gorgeous! The puppy is so cute, and the dog with the blue & brown eye is gorgeous!

I don't say this often, but
wow.gif
Ziggy was just jaw dropping awesome stunning ! - so sorry he died :-( Was it of old age ?

All your dogs, cats puppies and kitties are ultra cute too B)

Seems like everyone sure loves your animals. Which I dont blame them they are awsome. Even though the cats are my favorite. You must be very proud of them all. I can tell they are very well kept animals very nice and trim they look like they dont have a care in the world.

your dog is awesome with 2 different colored eyes. also nice iguana. its hard to believe he was tame enough to actually sit around on the floor. this guy brought in a rhino iguana i think it was called and he kept having to walk around because it was following around him trying to get at him

Most reactions

Back