Here Is Cory

black molly3

Fish Herder
Reaction score
here is my aneus cory better know as the bronze cory. i am planning
on getting some more after i have solved my population issue out
Photo-0053.jpg

Photo-0049.jpg

Lol, Hes Great :good: Though I Would Advise Getting About 2-4 More As They Prefer To Stay In Groups :D

yet another friendly thread...................................

Hes lovely,a cutie cory but he does need a friend or 3.

Lol, Hes Great :good: Though I Would Advise Getting About 2-4 More As They Prefer To Stay In Groups :D

:blink: :crazy: do you not read the post? he said im geting more as i sort out my populatation. ffs.

neway Blackmolly hes lovely! lol just whn your sorted get 3 more :)

Wow, you need to chill out. Go grab a brew... :good:

Anyway, I love Cory Catfish! I have four of them in my tank and they are my most active fish!

-Carl

:blink: :crazy: do you not read the post? he said im geting more as i sort out my populatation. ffs.

Anyway, I love Cory Catfish! I have four of them in my tank and they are my most active fish!

-Carl

no im stickin for him. on every post he posts asking about something he gets jip from everyone about his stockin just annoyed me that peope dont read before replyin...

-Carl

no im stickin for him. on every post he posts asking about something he gets jip from everyone about his stockin just annoyed me that peope dont read before replyin...

that was not "jip" that was just friendly advice, hence the :D smiley at the end :rolleyes: honestly.....

anyway,

nice cory joemuz, youll be very pleasantly suprised at how friendly and active they are once you have them in a group :good:

Most reactions

Back