Here he is..

Sandusky said:
ral said:
You found that in your LFS/LPS :eek:

Nice fish :D
What??? You don't have CT's at LFS?...ok, i've had a big lump in my throat for peope whom don't see crownies everywhere. If you're ever in the San Fransisco/San Mateo area...go visit PETCLUB on Norfolk, please take all those crownies...they are awfulyl annoying. :sly: :rofl:

Loveryly boy there, i like his dark then redish-colouration. :thumbs:
Unfortuantely, I have not seen crown's at the LFS/LPS's. Did find crowns once in a LFS, but they looked like really poor samples since the had very short rays.

If I went to the local per hypermart there would be 60-100 VT's (less than $1 ea.), but nothing else. When I do find something else, like a Plakat (found Winston at a LFS for $1, my other Plakats cost me $8) I buy it quick.

My LFS sells Super deltas, Deltas, Crowntails, Plakats, Veiltails. They also carry indian almond leaves and all the betta medication. Im lucky to have a Thai/Vietnamese fish store neear my house. :whistle:

Here is my lastest fish I got from there:
MG2.jpg

The water is brown because the indian almond leaf.

Hows that for red eye... err i mean white eye

Indian Almond leaf? Hey now, where are you at? :hyper: I've been lookign for those in all the Thai stores, i found it in one store but dang...talk about expensive.

Sandusky said:
Indian Almond leaf? Hey now, where are you at? :hyper: I've been lookign for those in all the Thai stores, i found it in one store but dang...talk about expensive.
Orange County California. Westminster, if you are around this area i'll hook you up with the address and phone number.

Its 1.00 for 6 leaves... NOW THATS A DEAL!!!!

lol you should sell them yourself lmao. Make some $$$ imo. I know I would if I could find them that cheap.

SRC said:
lol you should sell them yourself lmao. Make some $$$ imo. I know I would if I could find them that cheap.
I didn't know they were so expensive until i saw them for sale online. I been buying them for a buck for awhile now, I thought they were just common leaves until now.

Oh my Goodnees! I'm in Nor cal, please please hook me up, i go down there alot mainly Anahime, but Orange County is just a few over. :cool:

Sandusky said:
ral said:
You found that in your LFS/LPS :eek:

Nice fish :D
What??? You don't have CT's at LFS?...ok, i've had a big lump in my throat for peope whom don't see crownies everywhere. If you're ever in the San Fransisco/San Mateo area...go visit PETCLUB on Norfolk, please take all those crownies...they are awfulyl annoying. :sly: :rofl:

Loveryly boy there, i like his dark then redish-colouration. :thumbs:
all i see is VT's in my section of NY

Most reactions

Back