Here he is..

BettaUK

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Here he is.. The Newest male, My first Crowntail.. (I think?)

Picked him up this morning, such a bargain.. Cannot beleive he was still there :)

Lawrence

Attachments

• Lawrence_01.05_010.jpg
    Lawrence_01.05_010.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 56
And another :)

Attachments

• Lawrence_01.05_003.jpg
    Lawrence_01.05_003.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 43
Yep..that's a crown. He's very handsome too, nice find. Did you get him from a LFS or LPS?

Thanks, Yeah from a LFS. They had a whole delivery of Crowntails in recently and I tried to resist but had to have one :).. I am So weak, when it comes to seeing something I like, but he is a great fish!

Lawrence

yes first time i have found one, only £4 aswell! :) :) :)

ral said:
You found that in your LFS/LPS :eek:

Nice fish :D
What??? You don't have CT's at LFS?...ok, i've had a big lump in my throat for peope whom don't see crownies everywhere. If you're ever in the San Fransisco/San Mateo area...go visit PETCLUB on Norfolk, please take all those crownies...they are awfulyl annoying. :sly: :rofl:

Loveryly boy there, i like his dark then redish-colouration. :thumbs:

At last more awareness of these wonderful fish in the uk..just need more breeders over here to keep strains going...... he was still their as most people would think his fins were damaged as it not a veil-tail its like Joby got a male plakat for the price of a female why because the lfs didn't know what he was selling :D

Hi Lawrence,

Congratiolations with your new fish! Really nice crown :D.

Many greetings from the Netherlands,

Joep

what a beauty! can anyone tell me what lfs is? and also does anyone know where can i get them in england. I live in the north east and have never seen one up close just on pictures. Be grateful for any help

thanks

Most reactions

Back