Here Are My New Babies

HayzH

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I bought/was given 2 Panda Cory's yesterday (i was owed some fish from my local PET shop) because my 3 mollies all died, they gave me 2 Platy's and 2 Panda's.

Hubby named then Roman (pro Roe-man) and Karl :rolleyes:

fotmnov031.jpg

aw thanks....i have 4 more now..which are a tiny bit bigger than Roman and Karl..total of 6 now..they do a great job of hoovering my tank.

Wait what species are they again they look similar to my clown loach

I see that you posted elsewhere that your "clown loach" is in a 30gal. I did mention there that it would outgrow a 30gallon, but if your fish looks like these, perhaps you don't have a clown loach at all, but you do have a panda cory?

Could I suggest that you take a photo, post it onto a new thread in the Tropical Discussion forum, and ask for a definitive identification.

I see that you posted elsewhere that your "clown loach" is in a 30gal. I did mention there that it would outgrow a 30gallon, but if your fish looks like these, perhaps you don't have a clown loach at all, but you do have a panda cory?

Could I suggest that you take a photo, post it onto a new thread in the Tropical Discussion forum, and ask for a definitive identification.

+1!

lol...yes they are completely nuts....
And YES..they are Panda Corydoras :rolleyes:
Bought them some frozen bloodworm today :nod:

Most reactions

Back