Help with Nicrew

BoningKnife

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I am now back at work. I have a Nicrew Led timer fitted to my Fluval Flex. Every time I get home from work, the blue leds are on instead of the whites. I have tried ensuring the whites are the last ones switched off, no difference. Its becoming a problem and frankly its starting to really p*** me off. Has anyone had this problem and if so, a fix would be very much appreciated..

At this point I absolutely wouldn't recommend it and it's just making me angry. However I'm hoping there's going to be a simple fix I've just not found... Please let there be a fix.

I will try that, although I don't hold out to much hope. The timer isn't a fluval product.

I will try that, although I don't hold out to much hope. The timer isn't a fluval product.
Oh, that's a good point. I don't see why FLUVAL couldn't make a timer for their FLEX light. Makes no sense... :no:

Honestly I'm at the verge of giving up on this tank. How tf am I supposed to maintain the bloody thing when I can't even control the light. I'm furious at this point, I've been out of my home since quarter to seven every day, the tank is going to the gutter because of such a ludicrous issue. I was very happy with this tank but at this point honestly I feel like Fluval have dropped the ball in an unforgivably huge manner. Completely disheartened.

The light is supposed to be really good. Maybe the timer won’t work, because it’s not specifically made by FLUVAL.

Maybe just try a cheap Walmart timer for a couple days. Don't give up on a tank because of a stupid timer.

I had another mess about this morning before leaving. Honestly I really don't think I did anything I haven't done before, however, for whatever reason when I got home tonight, the lights are on as I wanted!
The tank is a complete disaster area after this week. Tomorrow is my only day off but I'm gonna spend an hour or so working on the tank and hopefully going forward I'll be able to get it back on track.

Most reactions

Back