BettaUK

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
can anyone identify this fish for me?

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 32
Sorry pics come out really bad, but it gives an idea better than me trying to explain what the fish looks like!

Thanks in Advance!
Lawrence

How about explaining it as well as the pic?

Might give us more of an idea

since the picture didn't come out too well, could you describe it? color, size, etc??

Arfie said:
Does it look like this:
If so it's a hillstream loach

Arfie
Good eye! It looked like a discus looking straight at the camera to me :lol: :*)

Arfie said:
Does it look like this:
gastromyzon_punctulatus_07_large.jpg

If so it's a hillstream loach

Arfie
Thanks Arfie, Thats the one!!!

Many Thanks
Lawrence

how expensive are these fish by the way? in uk pounds please, i'd love to invest in some for my pond... thats if i can find somewhere that stocks them, or a fish keep that can order me them

sakaspuds said:
how expensive are these fish by the way? in uk pounds please, i'd love to invest in some for my pond... thats if i can find somewhere that stocks them, or a fish keep that can order me them
I saw some at Pets at Home in Sheffield, so I'm sure there's one down your way that stocks them

Arfie

sakaspuds said:
I don't know prices, but these guys prefer a fast moving current and don't get very big.

Captain Canuck said:
sakaspuds said:
I don't know prices, but these guys prefer a fast moving current and don't get very big.
And they like cool not cold water. You'd never see them in a pond, then when winter comes along, they'd all die.

Most reactions

Back