Help This Is An Emergencies

Trienchieu

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
After I bought 3 cobra guppies yesterday, at first they were fine, now I saw a tail of one of them is missing a piec at the tip, looks likes its nipped probably by my betta! Also my betta use to be fine with my old guppy now I saw one of my old guppy tail is shred too! Not way too bad but still bad. How long the tail of my guppies grow back? Also plz don't suggest separating them because I can't right now. Is my betta just in a bad mood? Or wat?????:evil:

Bettas and guppies should NOT be kept together for this very reason, there tails will not heal whilst the Betta is still in there, he NEEDS to be moved

-First of all, Lil Fishie, I love your signature!
-Second of all, Guppies & Bettas have a great tendancy to point out the weakest link in the tank... This means they may peck at them, or even kill them... Usually, The weakest fish will be the first to die. So, please be aware of that.
-Lastly, I know about your tank situation but if you have any money to spare with fish, I would greatly suggest to seporate the Betta & The Guppies. This is because Bettas have an aggressive past & will eat the fry the guppies produce.
Therefore, I have experience with alot of fish... Try it and notify me about how it works out!

Best of Luck My Fellow Fish Friend! :fish:

PS: Marieukxx, I absolutely adore your tank ~ So Pretty!

-First of all, Lil Fishie, I love your signature!
-Second of all, Guppies & Bettas have a great tendancy to point out the weakest link in the tank... This means they may peck at them, or even kill them... Usually, The weakest fish will be the first to die. So, please be aware of that.
-Lastly, I know about your tank situation but if you have any money to spare with fish, I would greatly suggest to seporate the Betta & The Guppies. This is because Bettas have an aggressive past & will eat the fry the guppies produce.
Therefore, I have experience with alot of fish... Try it and notify me about how it works out!

Best of Luck My Fellow Fish Friend! :fish:

PS: Marieukxx, I absolutely adore your tank ~ So Pretty!
awww thanks, that's got my 7 female Bettas in it.

oh my gosh i did my research and i found out guppies cant go with betta i know you dont like the idea of separating them but if you dont thosse guppies will die are you willing to take that risk? :/

Most reactions

Back