Help Me Rename Sora!

How about Glory if he is an American? His tail is so patriotic.

Whatever you call him, I want one!!!! I think I might have room for another tank (looking round the room for 2sqft of room 'wasted'...lol) :shifty:

Whatever you call him, I want one!!!! I think I might have room for another tank (looking round the room for 2sqft of room 'wasted'...lol) :shifty:

no you dont!!! he is a trained fighter!! i wasnt told that when i got him!! they are thaixmalay and in aquabid under PK they seem prety popular!! the guy i got them from sold me the losers of the fights!!

now he is ignoring my emails!!

they are beautiful but be careful who you get them from!! DO NOT get them from dao xiong or if in the picture they look beat up!!(common sense)

That wasn't my point, though I am SOOOOO glad he is in the care of someone such as yourself. I meant that I want one that is PK tailed, and so darned pretty! lol And if it means saving an ex-fought fish to give him a good home, I would more than gladly do it!! Fair play to you, I'd say.

That wasn't my point, though I am SOOOOO glad he is in the care of someone such as yourself. I meant that I want one that is PK tailed, and so darned pretty! lol And if it means saving an ex-fought fish to give him a good home, I would more than gladly do it!! Fair play to you, I'd say.

oooh k :good:

well first of all, what is your favorite celebrity? because you can name your Betta after him. for example, my favorite celebrity is Charlie Sheen. so if I get another Betta, I would name him Charlie.

well first of all, what is your favorite celebrity? because you can name your Betta after him. for example, my favorite celebrity is Charlie Sheen. so if I get another Betta, I would name him Charlie.

uuuuuummm.... M.I.A. but shes a girl!! :rolleyes:

also Sarah Burgess but shes a girl too......

i dont realy pay attention to many celebrities tho! lol

Well, to get back on topic, the first name that came in to my mind was 'Shadow', dunno where it came from but sounds kinda mysterious and masculine at the same time....lol

Most reactions

Back