Help Me Name My Upcoming Pet Shop

Good luck on your new venture, would love that.
How about Fins & Allsorts, not very good with names :rolleyes:

How about using your forum name as part of it 'liveyourlife 4 pets', I'm jealous too, best of british mate. :good:

fins n things
lol

Exotics and Tropics

That is already a shop btw, somewhere :lol:

Its hard trying to think of names, as some of you know Im a dental nurse & today I was using the aspirator ( hoover ) on this patient & my mind totally wondered off thinking of names..5 minutes later I got the scare of my life when my boss just shouted 'Naomi!!!' I was like what? & he said, 'Youv just suctioned up the patients new veneer!' Oops, shed waited 5 weeks & payed £600 to get this specially made & It was now gone...forever!!
Luckily my boss & the patient found the funny side of things, we now have to make a new one free of charge, and the patient has to wait another 5 weeks!!
:lol:

Its hard trying to think of names, as some of you know Im a dental nurse & today I was using the aspirator ( hoover ) on this patient & my mind totally wondered off thinking of names..5 minutes later I got the scare of my life when my boss just shouted 'Naomi!!!' I was like what? & he said, 'Youv just suctioned up the patients new veneer!' Oops, shed waited 5 weeks & payed £600 to get this specially made & It was now gone...forever!!
Luckily my boss & the patient found the funny side of things, we now have to make a new one free of charge, and the patient has to wait another 5 weeks!!
Lol, that could be a comedy sketch :lol:

Pets At Work

Lol, that could be a comedy sketch :lol:

yeah, I lol'd abit myself...

Forgot about this thread :blush:
Unfortunately things have been held up due to unforseen health issues :(

Most reactions

Back