Help! Male betta chasing neon tetras!

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Find another place to put them. A plastic tub? A 5 gallon bucket? Treat and aerate the water and keep it warm. Not ideal but better than having them killed by the betta.
I put up an ad on Facebook asking for a free 5-gallon tank. I will use a divider to keep my betta away from the tetras.

I have a few plants in the tank, I put in as many as I could fit.
Followed by...
The thing is, I don't have any more plants. I only have two and both are in the tank.
Then, in spite of good solutions being offered, your solution is;
I put up an ad on Facebook asking for a free 5-gallon tank.
Why should anyone just give you a free tank?
I will use a divider to keep my betta away from the tetras.
:rolleyes:

Followed by...

Then, in spite of good solutions being offered, your solution is;

Why should anyone just give you a free tank?

:rolleyes:
I know a few friends that got free, used tanks. I mean, It is worth trying isn't it? Maybe I just need more experience, I am pretty new to the fish-keeping hobby.

I put up an ad on Facebook asking for a free 5-gallon tank. I will use a divider to keep my betta away from the tetras.
A divider in your existing tank or the new 5 gallon that you're hoping someone will give you for free? Either way, I'm afraid to say, you'd be creating an even smaller living space in an already too-small environment by using a divider

I thought of that, but I only have 1 heater. Still, 2.5 gallons alone is better than 3.5 beat up.
So buy one? You can get cheap ones online from places that probably do next day delivery....get some plants while you're at it 👍🏻

I've used a heating pad before wrapped in a towel

Do you have a space heater?

Most reactions

Back