Help! Juwel Rio 125 Lighting

holliedale

Reaction score
Hi all our juwel rio 125 lighting unit seems to have packed up and we have tested the light tubes and they are ok, we think its the ballast? after reading the post on here of how someone has replaced theirs, my hubby seems confident that he can do the same, the only problem is what ballast do we need? looked on ebay and there are all different ones, but its all abit gobbley gook to me lol!! can anyone recommend exactl which one we need pretty please. I really dont want to by a new unit esepcially if this could happen again, the tanks only 6 months old, and I have lost the proof of purchase so the shop wont do anything, and we have already had to replace the pump too !!

Hi all our juwel rio 125 lighting unit seems to have packed up and we have tested the light tubes and they are ok, we think its the ballast? after reading the post on here of how someone has replaced theirs, my hubby seems confident that he can do the same, the only problem is what ballast do we need? looked on ebay and there are all different ones, but its all abit gobbley gook to me lol!! can anyone recommend exactl which one we need pretty please. I really dont want to by a new unit esepcially if this could happen again, the tanks only 6 months old, and I have lost the proof of purchase so the shop wont do anything, and we have already had to replace the pump too !!
Where are you from? If you live near me I will have a look for you.

Most reactions

Back