Help! In Need Of Advice Quick!

angel_x

Reaction score
I POSTED IN THE NEWBIE PART BUT THINK AS ITS COLD WATER AND POND SOMEONE HERE MUST KNOW HOW TO HELP!

I HAVE FOUND 2 WILD FROGS OUTSIDE MY DAUGHTERS BEDROOM WINDOW (BASEMENT ROOM)
THEY SEEM TO BE STUCK IN THERE AS THEY AINT CLIMBED OUT AND THERE IS A WHOLE LOAD OF SPAWN THERE TOO
THERE IS NO WATER THERE AND IM WORRIED ABOUT THEM PLEASE ANY ADVICE ON WHAT I SHOULD DO WOULD HELP LOADS

THANKS
:crazy:

Are you saying that your pond has new fry and your worried about the fish? I'd simply net the frogs out and relocate them. We have bullfrogs in our pond and when they get too big this is what we do. Let me know so I can help you better with your post. :)

That’s what I would do relocate them, or if you really don't want to touch them call an organisation about your frog problem but sorry to say it wont go away with just that one problem being sorted out . In my pond we are always getting them and neighbours do complain but when you have near by water you have to expect these things.

I do believe the op said the frogs are outside her daughter's bedroom window (basement) with no water. She's trying to find out if they'll surivive or should be moved to a water source.

I HAVE FOUND 2 WILD FROGS OUTSIDE MY DAUGHTERS BEDROOM WINDOW (BASEMENT ROOM)
THEY SEEM TO BE STUCK IN THERE AS THEY AINT CLIMBED OUT AND THERE IS A WHOLE LOAD OF SPAWN THERE TOO
THERE IS NO WATER THERE AND IM WORRIED ABOUT THEM PLEASE ANY ADVICE ON WHAT I SHOULD DO WOULD HELP LOADS

Depends on the frog. Toads don't live in water nor do tree frogs. Bull frogs need water but can travel without water for sometime. Can you get a pic?

thank you all for your advice!

the frogs where stuck in the basement grid
the spawn didnt survive but we moved the frogs out to a pond.

we dont live by water or a pond so had to drive and put them to safety. :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back