Help! Have Babies :o

Hello.
My dwarf coral platys had babies yesterday as well. I decided to buy a net breeders cage for them. They are all alive so far. If anything in the future, I suggest something such as a net breeders cage. They cost only about $4-$5. Good luck!

Net breeders and breeding traps can cause stress on fish, causing them to abort fry. I would recommend birthing in the same tank, using a separate breeding tank, or using a tank divider. It gives more room for the expectant mothers.

wow, very clear pics! they look pretty big too.

weve got 1 pretty big baby n the other 2 are medium sized

they are getting bigger by the second i think lol they are great eaters!!! that could explain a lot,
they are getting moved into a 3 1/2 ft tank soon from their 2ft that they are in now, so catching them should be fun as they are soooo fast lol

they are getting bigger by the second i think lol they are great eaters!!! that could explain a lot,
they are getting moved into a 3 1/2 ft tank soon from their 2ft that they are in now, so catching them should be fun as they are soooo fast lol

Sorry if I have missed some info! :blush: but some of your "guppy" fry look a lot like mollie fry instead?

I meant separating the frys in the breeding net from the other fish from being eaten. Just to make it clear. heh.

Sorry if I have missed some info! :blush: but some of your "guppy" fry look a lot like mollie fry instead?

thats because they are mollie fry lol, i was wandering where guppy's were mentioned he he

omg i cant believe no one is commenting on him keeping a clown loach in a 10g! they get to 16" long. and need a 75g+

Most reactions

Back