Help! Are They Ok Together & Is My Tank The Right Size

i dont know :S
but if you look at the bck of this tank you can see 1 which is the same but bigger

em2017.jpg

I don't think you should be offering to provide a home for fish when you do not have a place already set up for them. You need to research into what you can keep in what sized tanks and the environment they will like before you offer a home to anyone's fish.

I really hope the person who is offering their fish "to a good home" sees that you cannot provide this!

dont some plecs grow bout foot long???? and one pet store worker who ran the fish dept told us that in captivity clown loach dont tend to get much bigger than 6-8 inch yet others say 12 (including this site) but the fact these fish can and should be able to grow full size is why im sticking to khulie loach and small corys when i upgrade to my new tank, also bout 2-3 sucking loach but these will all have lots of caves an plants i post pic of new tank when its set up and u can all see even trying to make a nursery bit so atleast some babies might survive as they will b protected by a barrier of bushy plants to deter the bigger fish a bit

but regards ya wanting those fish everyone here seems to know their stuff i mean i aint heard of half these fish if that so if they say they not suited than take their advice get fish that are better suited and therfore thrve better and give u more pleasure rather than lookin at big fish that looks crowded cos it cant move proper

Most reactions

Back