Hello

fishymortician

Reaction score
I am an avid fish hobbyist and workaholic! To explain my username I am a mortician and started in the hobby 2 years ago as a way to alleviate stress from my job. I am new to fish forums and look forward to learning more about the hobby and gaining advice from others. I started with 1 betta in a 5-gallon tank to having numerous 20 gallons with glass cats, corydoras, cardinal tetras, and otocinclus. I currently am planning my next 20 gallon and I am hoping to seek some advice. This led me to join Tropical Fish Forums.

Welcome to the forum man!

Funny nickname, welcome. So... you seem to suffer from mts, like a lot of us here. How many tanks do you have?

Thanks LOL Currently, I have 3 tanks. I have two 20 gallons (about to be three) and one 5 gallon. My 5 gallon has 4 cardinal tetras, My 1st 20 gallon has 3 Otocinclus, 3 Corydoras and I recently moved my 4 glass cats out of this tank and into my 2nd 20 gallon with my betta due to wanting my fish to have more space. The glass cats and male betta have been doing good the last 6 months together.

Thanks LOL Currently, I have 3 tanks. I have two 20 gallons (about to be three) and one 5 gallon. My 5 gallon has 4 cardinal tetras, My 1st 20 gallon has 3 Otocinclus, 3 Corydoras and I recently moved my 4 glass cats out of this tank and into my 2nd 20 gallon with my betta due to wanting my fish to have more space. The glass cats and male betta have been doing good the last 6 months together.
Looking forward to seeing your new tank. If you have time, journal it, I'm always looking for ideas to "borrow".

Welcome.
For non experts like myself seriouslyfish.com is an excellent science (instead of commerce) backed website that’s a great help for finding out your specific fishes needs and preferences.
Just input you fish of choice in the search function click on what comes up and away you go.
Have fun.

Hi & welcome to TFF...
Just like you, a lot of members overhere, having a fishtank is a way to alleviate stress from all kinds of things.

Most reactions

Back