Hello!

Natp

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Abby. I've been in the hobby for about 6 years now. After a few years away, I've decided to come back to the forums. I had an account here when I was just a youngin but I'd like to start over.

I have 6 tanks, though only 3 of them are currently in use due to a big refurbishment.

I'd like some advice on the best tank for a pair of Angels. I've had this spawning couple for 5 years and they've always lived in my Juwel Rio 180. This is my boy Romeo.
tumblr_nrm5aswrS31tnu6lgo1_1280.jpg

I recently bought a Juwel Lido 200 (I'd have liked something with more surface area but it's the only thing that would fit in the space I have available). I was wondering if Angels would prefer the 200 - considering that it's 15cm taller? Or would it not be worth giving up the surface area seeing as they're used to a longer tank?

Angelfish keepers.....hello.....angelfish keepers....

I've never kept Angels, so I don't want to give you bad advice. I woud think that the 200 would be what they would prefer, but I will wait for someone that has some more experience.

Hi there I keep angel fish and also breed them. I generally use a tank 20x18x18. it gives them enough room to swim around and to lay their eggs on the slate. Hope this has been helpful, I have some photos of my pairs but they are to big to upload as soon as i take others will upload them.

Most reactions

Back