Hello

fcelestin

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a 'newbie'. Didn't know I there was a place to introduce myself in this forum. I've had fish forever in aquariums and outdoor ponds as a kid. I've also bred many species: guppies, mollies, platies, swordtails, blue and yellow gouramis, bettas, angelfish and goldfish. I now live on my own in an apartment so I'm limited to a 55g tank with 5angels and 5 hatchets. I'm going to add a few tetras this week. Nice to be here in the forum. Hope to make new friends with the same fish hobby. I also have a very loud and malicious but oh so cute cherryhead conure.
Fred

Welcome to the forum.

Anytime you need advice or just want to talk we are glad to be there.

I am a little interested on how you bred mollies because i am trying to do the same thing but no luck. Also I am trying to breed bettas and thats a negative also. Again welcome and good luck with your fish!

Welcome to the forum, Fred! Your tank sounds very nice- do you have any pictures of it :unsure:?

Thanks for the warm welcome. Don't have any pics yet, my digital cam is not working :( gotta get a new one. Soon though. I got 6 Serpea Tetras and two more Silver Hatchets today to add to my tank :)

Most reactions

Back