Hello .......

theclarkfamo

Reaction score
Hello there

we have just joined this forum so thought we would pop on over to introduce ourselfs ..
we are the clark family ... Lisa , Dan and Callum ..
we recently have installed our new tank and would love to read up and get advice from members about our new tank and also see other peoples journeys in the life of tropical fish keeping ..

look forward to speaking to you all take care

Hello there

we have just joined this forum so thought we would pop on over to introduce ourselfs ..
we are the clark family ... Lisa , Dan and Callum ..
we recently have installed our new tank and would love to read up and get advice from members about our new tank and also see other peoples journeys in the life of tropical fish keeping ..

look forward to speaking to you all take care
Hi, and welcome, I have recently joined this forum as I wanted to get back into fishkeeping, haven't done it for many years and things have changed quite a bit since then, anyway as a new member I have found this site very helpfull and no question is to daft so ask away, one thing I have learnt is no matter what advice your local fish shop gives you, get a second opinion from here, happy fishing.

Welcome to TFF! Feel free to ask any & all questions, it's good to see families get involved in the hobby!

Hi there :D

look forward to seeing pictures when you get it all sorted we like pictures :D

ash

Welcome to the forum Clark family.
We have a beginners resource center here with basic advice for when you are first starting out. If you read through the articles there it is bound to raise some questions about how to get started. Don't hesitate to ask when you don't understand the information. I have a link to that area in my signature.

Most reactions

Back