Hello

fishcrzygirl81

Reaction score
Hello there. I just joined today looking for some help with my bettas. Ill be posting in the er section shortly.

Other than that,I have 6 bettas. 3 males and 3 females,all in seperate tanks,ranging from 2.5 gallons to a 10 gallon.

I also have 6 panda corys,in a 10 gallon.

I had fish when I was little,but obviously did not take care of them or know much about them.

I started with Fishy in December. Then the betta bug bit,and just about every month since have added one. I am done now though. I am outta room and outlets.

Only two tanks are cycled,Fishy and the Pandas. Everyone else has a twice a week routine for water changes.

Thanks for letting me join!!

Hello there. I just joined today looking for some help with my bettas. Ill be posting in the er section shortly.

Other than that,I have 6 bettas. 3 males and 3 females,all in seperate tanks,ranging from 2.5 gallons to a 10 gallon.

I had fish when I was little,but obviously did not take care of them or know much about them.

I started with Fishy in December. Then the betta bug bit,and just about every month since have added one. I am done now though. I am outta room and outlets.

Only two tanks are cycled,Fishy and the Pandas. Everyone else has a twice a week routine for water changes.

hi,
yeh i joined today and ive got two female guppies who are pregnant and im not so sure if they are pregnant because the pictures ive seen on the internet have big gravid spots and my fishes arent that big, hope you can reply soon bye

hi,
yeh i joined today and ive got two female guppies who are pregnant and im not so sure if they are pregnant because the pictures ive seen on the internet have big gravid spots and my fishes arent that big, hope you can reply soon bye

Hello and welcome guys..hey spain if you have female and male guppys then you WILL have babie's,depends how far along they are to the size of the blackness :lol:

hi,

Hello and welcome guys..hey spain if you have female and male guppys then you WILL have babie's,depends how far along they are to the size of the blackness :lol:

hi nelly,
yeh thanks for that i only have two females and they are both pregnant how many babies do you think it will have? a friend a school gave me them from a river in her garden thanks oh yeh im going to put this photo of one of my guppies on here soon bye.

:hi:

fishcrzygirl81, good to hear you're making lots of water change. Keep it up until your tanks are all cycled!

spain, If you're lucky you will have 10+ guppy fry swimming in a few days!

fishcrzygirl81, good to hear you're making lots of water change. Keep it up until your tanks are all cycled!

hi yeh thamks for that howmany babies does a guppy really have because when i looked on the internet it said about 50+ and seen as ive got two pregnant guppys this could lead to havok anyway my friends at school want some so ill give some to them im only ten years old andi know quite alot about guppies.Hope to get a reply from you bye.

hi yeh thanks for that howmany babies does a guppy really have because when i looked on the internet it said about 50+ and seen as ive got two pregnant guppys this could lead to havok anyway my friends at school want some so ill give some to them im only ten years old andi know quite alot about guppies.Hope to get a reply from you bye.

between 10 and 60 per female.

Younger guppy have ~10-20 fry
Older guppy can have up to 60+ fry.

You will know in a few days ;)

between 10 and 60 per female.

Younger guppy have ~10-20 fry
Older guppy can have up to 60+ fry.

You will know in a few days ;)

hi again
well today when i woke up i found that the gravid spot on my guppy was a pink colour and it had grown a little on its right on its left there is only a small black dot. ok so what youre telling me is that my fish are going to have 120+ babies in total! how long does it take for the guppies to be pregnant for? and how long does it take when they are having babies? please reply soon bye

Most reactions

Back