Hello

cichlidmadness

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new here to the board and looking forward to meeting everybody.
:rolleyes:
Cheers,
cichlidmadness

Hi and welcome to the forum cichlid madness feel to join in lots - we've got a pretty active cichlid community here :D

I like ur site by the way cichlidmadness B) B)

Welcome Cichlidmadness

Seen your web sites looking good, i learnt a bit more about tyre track eels which was handy.

Keep on with it.

And hello :D

Dude, welcome to the board! Was your signature some sort of religous message cause I recognised it from somewhere but i cant quite remember where! Anyway, hope you enjoy the board, and i take it that your interest is mainly in chilids yeah? well i might not be of much help as i am a betta person myself but all the other guys are really helpful so enjoy your time here!

Sorry man, that last message was from me i just forgot to log in before hand!Welocome to the board!

Thanks for the welcome
and for the nice report on my web site, It's not up to date, I will be moveing it soon and up date. Hey CM thanks for sending me here :rolleyes: , give me time and I will losen up and let me hair down. It looks like a lively board.

Cayote I'm glade my site was helpfull for ya

:)
Iain my signiture is from an old church song that I like singing.
:rolleyes: I'm more for African cichlids but if cichlidmaster gets some nice New world cichlids in, I just might have to get some :D

cheers B)
cichlidmadness

Most reactions

Back