Hello From Scotland!

Fremlin

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got myself a fish tank last weekend and am letting it all settle in. Will probably get some fish in it next weekend. Stumbled across this website and thought I would join up and see if anyone can help me decide what to get.

Eels are fun. I have a fire eel. He has just started eatting krill out of my hand. Occasionally he will let me pet him too.

Catfish are neat too. What size tank do you have?

My 22" fire eel i dont hardly see him and ive never seen him eat yet and ive had him about a yr now.

Oops sorry i forgot to say welcome.... :hi:

My fire eel is out quite a bit throughout the day, but mostly at night. I feed him at close to the same time each day and he knows it. Whe I am getting ready for bed he hovers around his feeding dish (it is a plastic net cone with a suction cup, this keeps all the brine shrimp together and out of the water).

Hey guys, I just got myself a fish tank last weekend and am letting it all settle in. Will probably get some fish in it next weekend. Stumbled across this website and thought I would join up and see if anyone can help me decide what to get.

Welcome (also from Scotland)

I dont think a week will be long enough for the tank to cycle prior to adding fish tbh. If you have never kept tropicals before read the beginners section on cycling a tank etc :)

I have kept fish for over 15 years and the tank will not be cycled for just a week.

Does it count I wish I was in Scotland?

Have you decided what you are stocking it with yet Fremlin?

Welcome Aboard

There was me thinking I was the only Scot here

Most reactions

Back