Hello From Lancashire, England

Welcome, don't worry about being a novice, we've all been there! Just ask any questions and we'll do our best to answer them! Good luck on your new hobby!
:good:

Hi Dave and :hi:

I am just down the road from you in Aughton.

You are lucky that you have probably the best freshwater LFS on your doorstep - Pier aquatics - It's brilliant!

Haven't been to the one in standish yet but the one in maghull is ok for standard types of fish along with neptune across the road - but I wouldn't make a special trip to either of them.

If you want something 'out of the ordinary' then the Pier is the place to go! Just make sure that you fully research any fish before you buy - because they have some real tank busters in there :hyper:

ps. I hope you are a warrior like me?

Welcome to the forum, I'm not that far away from you either, just over the border in Merseyside

Good - I am glad you are being sensible and researching - anything that I can help you with just shout!

(as long as you aren't a saint!)

hey dave hello and
welcomeani.gif
im not to far away in manchester i had no idea when i joined here but i just asked hundreds of questions and i belive i now no quite a lot. hope to ansa some of your post soon
thumbs-up.gif

Hello and welcome! You'll find everything you need to know on here :good: Striped kribs are really pretty fish. Need plenty of space though.

Haha. I know the feeling! I'm currently doing the same thing and having a hard time deciding whether to have kribs, apistos or rams. So hard! Keep us updated. Pics would be great :)

Most reactions

Back