Hello From Glasgow, Scotland :)

neildo

Reaction score
Hi,

Hope every1 is doing well, I thought I should give an introduction before I start posting in the new aquariums section!

Im a 24 year old, live in Glasgow with my 21 year girlfriend. I work as in IT Tech - Monday - Friday and that leaves plenty of time for my hobbies.... car's - quads and our German Shepard Jake :) ... here are a few photos :)

6.jpg

jake6.jpg

Now onto the important part of why I am here.... I have wanted a fish tank for a long time... albeit ive not really ever looked into it that much... but with the girlfriend wanting one at the tail end of last year - we were on the search for something second hand - but was looking for a tank that was specificly 100cm long - this is to fit in a perfect space in the living room .... took about 6 weeeks and one pop'd up nearby 50miles, so a drive a little later we were the owners of a 100cm long, 40cm deep and 60cm tall. Here is a picture before taking the tank home...

tank.jpg

We currently have

Goldfish x2, Angels x1, Barb x 4, red tail shark x1, clown fish x1, pleco x1 (you will see in the pic there are 3 angles and a silver tail - but they never made the transport!! :( )

So, thats all about me - you'll probably notice me over in the other sections asking all my newbie questions and stuff - soo, cya about :)

US!

Hey buddy, welcome! Im just down the road from you in Ayr :hyper: In dundee at Uni at the moment studying computing, so a little bit in common :good:

hi. welcome to the forum! :)

Just want to let you know that, you tank stocking is a shocker! :crazy:
Goldfish are coldwater fish where as your other fish are tropical.
And most of the fish you do have in there will get way too big in a few weeks time.

areet pol??

Greetings from Newcastle upon Tyne.
a bit further doon the road, fairly.
but doon the road, non the less.

Welcome To The Forum (a bit late lol, but anyways),

thats one big dog, what yeh feed it cows ?

Hi,

Hope every1 is doing well, I thought I should give an introduction before I start posting in the new aquariums section!

Im a 24 year old, live in Glasgow with my 21 year girlfriend. I work as in IT Tech - Monday - Friday and that leaves plenty of time for my hobbies.... car's - quads and our German Shepard Jake
smile.gif
... here are a few photos
smile.gif

6.jpg

jake6.jpg

Now onto the important part of why I am here.... I have wanted a fish tank for a long time... albeit ive not really ever looked into it that much... but with the girlfriend wanting one at the tail end of last year - we were on the search for something second hand - but was looking for a tank that was specificly 100cm long - this is to fit in a perfect space in the living room .... took about 6 weeeks and one pop'd up nearby 50miles, so a drive a little later we were the owners of a 100cm long, 40cm deep and 60cm tall. Here is a picture before taking the tank home...

tank.jpg

We currently have

Goldfish x2, Angels x1, Barb x 4, red tail shark x1, clown fish x1, pleco x1 (you will see in the pic there are 3 angles and a silver tail - but they never made the transport!!
sad.gif
)

So, thats all about me - you'll probably notice me over in the other sections asking all my newbie questions and stuff - soo, cya about
smile.gif

US!
Your clown fish is a marine fish for salt water. You must have got that wrong

Most reactions

Back