Hello Fish Fans, Newbie Here

kowgirl_kate

Reaction score
Hello everybody my name's Kate. I just joined your forum as I was given a 4 foot tropical tank as a birthday present last month and I really have no idea what I'm doing. I wanted a community tank but the first fish I brought were 5 green moss barbs because I thought they were pretty then later found out they were nippy tiger barbs and not suitable at all, Grrr. Oh well.

I'm looking forward to learning some things off all of you.

Cheers Kate

Hello everybody my name's Kate. I just joined your forum as I was given a 4 foot tropical tank as a birthday present last month and I really have no idea what I'm doing. I wanted a community tank but the first fish I brought were 5 green moss barbs because I thought they were pretty then later found out they were nippy tiger barbs and not suitable at all, Grrr. Oh well.

Cheers Kate

Welcome Kate and i hope the forum is a good place of information for you.

:hi:

Cheers Kate

Hi Kate,

welcome to the forum, I have been here a few weeks now and you would be amazed at the amount of knowledge and experience on this forum. I have learnt so much since being on here and asking questions and everyone is so nice. No question is ever a problem even if you, personally, think it may be a bit silly nobody else will.

Have fun,

Rich :)

Most reactions

Back