Hello, Everyone!

colleen0309

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. I have kept aquariums most of my life. Right now, I am in the middle of redoing all of my tanks. Some of my equipment is over 20 years old and I am working on upgrading. I have not tried saltwater yet, but maybe someday. I love a naturally planted tank, but I'm new at plants, but so far so good.

I'm going to try to get some pics tonight. As I said, I'm in the middle of redoing all of my tanks. I started this weekend by setting up my 10 gallon fry tank. I even have a fry to put in it. My pink convicts finally hatched a batch. I snatched a couple out before they got eaten by the other fish in the tank. Only one made it though. I had it in my shrimp tank. He's been feeding on baby RCS. Next week end I will be redoing the RCS tank after water changes. The plants have grown out of control. Time to clean it up and see how many RCS I actually have. I started with 4. By just glancing, I can count atleast 100. Thanks for the welcome.

i want to get a shrimp tank going, im thinking a little nano tank i can have on my desk. i think a full moss tank with shrimp would look great.

Most reactions

Back