Hello Everyone!

Labeo

Reaction score
Hi Folks!

I just signed up to the Tropical Fish Forums a couple of minutes ago.

I've been keeping Fish for about the last 15 years and am still learning new things all the time. This place looks great and I'm looking forward to posting here. :)

Hmmm, I think I need to sort out some shiny new Avatar. :cool:

Thanks for the warm welcome ! :)

As soon as my Red Tail Shark stays still long enough to have his picture taken, I'll sort out my Avatar pic. Maybe I can trick him with some cucumber. B-)

Hi and Welcome!

You can put your camera on a tripod in front of your chair and sit there staring through the viewfinder until he makes his appearance. This is supposedly the best way to get a good shot. Also, with many digitals you can study your users manual and find a "Macro" mode to get a really close-up shot.

Cheers, ~~waterdrop~~

Thanks for the tip!

I've cheated a bit and edited an image from the net with Paint Shop. I think I need a quicker shutter speed on my digital camera!

That's the problem with digitals, you hit the GO button and then a few seconds later the picture is taken. In the few seconds delay anything can happen... fish has swam off, subject no longer as you wanted it, or Hamiltion crashed into back of ferrari.

:thanks:

As you can see, I have just located the list of smilies.

:thumbs:

Thanks Kewskills! I think I'm getting my bearings now... getting my bearings, but losing my marbles. :crazy:

Most reactions

Back