Hello All

carlie

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am completely new to this forum and didnt actully know there was so much to learn about my fish but just wanted to say hi and that you will all have to bear with me when i am asking questions a lot!!!

Ta
Carly :p

hi i'm toby and i'm 8 i have a 13 gallon tank i have 1 beatta,1cory and 2 senegal bichers i'm thenking about getting rid of my senegals aney i dears to go in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hi i'm toby and i'm 8 i have a 13 gallon tank i have 1 beatta,1cory and 2 senegal bichers i'm thinking about getting rid of my senegals any i dears to go in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi i'm toby and i'm 8 i have a 13 gallon tank i have 1 beatta,1cory and 2 senegal bichers i'm thinking about getting rid of my senegals any i dears to go in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi i'm toby and i'm 8 and i have a 13 gallon tank i have 1 beater, 1 cory and 2 senegal bichers im thinking of getting
rid of my senegals any ideas [ low ph] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Carly, newbie myself. I've learnt loads through reading through the other posts, mind boggling it is! Nice to meet you (so to speak- heh!)

Thanks!!

It is all a bit overwhelming at first I didnt realise there was so much stuff to learn that the people at the fish shops and that dont ever tell you!!! :good:

Most reactions

Back