Heavy Metal Music

Yeah there is. When i am on my monthly angry screaming horribly, the kids cry and my husband hides from me.

:lol: :lol:
When I'm on my monthly, well that's once in a blue moon, but anyway when I am and I'm Angry Screaming Horribly my mother, step-father and little sister hide from me...

Wasnt trying to take it that direction lol. Just making a point that generally when you have chicks angry screaming horribly, particularly in the way previously described, that people will generally turn and run :rofl:

I'm kind of into metal by default, my other half is a total metal head and is in a band. They actually played Bloodstock in 2010 :) I enjoy a bit of Bullet, Killswitch, As Blood Runs Black and Slipknot but I draw the line at Beneath the Massacre :crazy:

GrayScale, Im liking im liking you must know good music :)

of course I do! :p I like music that has meaning and nothing can compare to metal. Its the best when you get a metal song where you can feel emotion in vocals and then it goes into just instrumentals and you can still feel that same emotion. Its powerful stuff. Its the only true form of music left that isn't overly processed with computers etc. and its just amazing how the men and woman can play an instrument in a way to actually make you feel an emotion without any sort of vocals.

Edit: I think I might be going to a show in January in Baltimore, MD. August Burns Red and Memphis May Fire are going to be there. A lot of other good bands are playing too but I can't quite remember off the top of my head right now. I am getting VIP tickets so hopefully I will get more signed posters and get to meet some of the bands. *Commence head banging*

Most reactions

Back