Heavy Metal Music

Nice tattooo :good: and yes StandbySetting, im should be going to the Download festival next year i hope parkway drive are going again this year, and Metallica now they should put on a good show :)

OH walkers101 if you lik bring me, i think you should go check these out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrtOmMmfuLE tell me what you think ;) :music:

Oh, God, this thread is making me feel oooollllldddddddd. Def Leppard and Whitesnake is more my kinda mark.

Memphis May Fire is pretty good. Suicide Silence is not bad, a little too hard for my liking but when im in the mood, game on! Killswitch engage, disturbed, slipknot, korn, all that remains (have a signed poster), avenged sevenfold (R.I.P. rev), five finger death punch. Ive seen all of them in concert. Oh and bullet for my valentine ive seen.

GrayScale, Im liking im liking you must know good music :)

Love me some Avenged Sevenfold!!

+1

I also listen to System Of A Down, Bullet For My Valentine, Nickleback, Limp Biskit, AC/DC, All Time Low, Kids In Glass Houses, Lacuna Coil, Evanescence, Nightwish, Within Temptation, 30 Seconds To Mars, Def Leppard, Billy Idol... That enough? :)

Ummm, Alice Cooper Metallica, Def Leppard, Guns'n'Roses, Bon Jovi (although they are more soft rock), Megadeath, Linkin Park, Green Day, Twisted Sister and Offspring and my Husband pretty much just likes Meatloaf or techno dance stuff.

Ummm, Alice Cooper Metallica, Def Leppard, Guns'n'Roses, Bon Jovi (although they are more soft rock), Megadeath, Linkin Park, Green Day, Twisted Sister and Offspring and my Husband pretty much just likes Meatloaf or techno dance stuff.

+1 Again...
I also like Dream Evil, Korn and Disturbed...

+1

I also listen to System Of A Down, Bullet For My Valentine, Nickleback, Limp Biskit, AC/DC, All Time Low, Kids In Glass Houses, Lacuna Coil, Evanescence, Nightwish, Within Temptation, 30 Seconds To Mars, Def Leppard, Billy Idol... That enough? :)
I listen to all of those except evenescence. just not a big fan of her and her music is going downhill...

+1

I listen to all of those except evenescence. just not a big fan of her and her music is going downhill...

I only like the older ones like Bring Me To Life, Sweet Sacrifice, Call Me When Your Sober, My Immortal and Lithium.

can't believe no one has mentioned kittie or dimmu borgir yet :(

Most reactions

Back