Hc For Sale Potted - Last 3 Pots

yes. many people find it grows on top of floating riccia/moss etc. It like most of the plants we grow is actually a marsh plant that can handle complete submergence. There are very few 'true aquatics' that we use. most are marsh plants that can handle submergence. To confuse more though species like Dracena are marsh plants and are sold in the hobby when they cannot handle submergence.

AC

My set up is 1.5 WPG, however i am using eco complete as a substrate and am dosing with easycarbo and tropica plant nutrition, will it grow as a carpet??? if yes, consider a pot (if there is any left) taken!

My set up is 1.5 WPG, however i am using eco complete as a substrate and am dosing with easycarbo and tropica plant nutrition, will it grow as a carpet??? if yes, consider a pot (if there is any left) taken!

I have no idea :) I've only ever used it with pressurised.

1.5WPG should be OK depending on the size of the tank but no idea wether it like easycarb or not.

AC

+1 to the post above.

I will have 3 pots if you will do for £10 delivered.

Andy

LIVEYOURLIFE - Have you got pms turned off? I have been pming you asking for an address to send to. Can you pm it to me please.

Andy

Aaah so sorry, it did come, excellent condition still green and well packaged. Thankyou so much. BTW any advice for planting it? Should i let it grow in a tub at the surface or should i take it off the cotton wool stuff? I have it on the wool in a fry hatchery floating at the surface

Aaah so sorry, it did come, excellent condition still green and well packaged. Thankyou so much. BTW any advice for planting it? Should i let it grow in a tub at the surface or should i take it off the cotton wool stuff? I have it on the wool in a fry hatchery floating at the surface

You can let it float but it won't grow like Riccia. Probs double in size over 4 weeks.

Some people seperate it and plant it in individual plantlets.
Some people remove the rockwool and plant it in clumps.
Some cut the rockwool into 8 pieces and plant it as it is.

Tropica do the latter:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KL8PZeX9os...player_embedded

AC

No, havent had them turned off...im postive I pm'd you back with my address.

Edit:

i'll just give it on here..
Naomii Smith

mod edit: address removed as it was copied by other party.

Yes there are 6 left.

If your pm doesn't work then click on the greenneedle link in my sig, go to the contact page and send me your details to one of the e-mail addresses there ;)

AC

Most reactions

Back