Have Moss Nice And Green

Next batch almost ready, allot of people asked for £10 worth so i did a few bundles. Here what a £10 posted gets approx

DSCF4459.jpg

DSCF4427.jpg

BigbruiserAl , hello mate,

whenever you have a £10 batch ready drop me a pm and i`ll paypal you as soon as i get it.
(the message i mean)

thanks in advance

riffraff

Hello.. Could you also PM me when you have another £10 batch ready ... I'll join the queue lol :good: Thanks

I have 1 batch left which has been paid for, ill pm the members in this thread when there is more but java is a fairly slow grower cant see any been worth selling in the next 4-5weeks FYI :good:

cant wait to get mine now already made a little platform in the tank to start it growing on :D

cant wait to get mine now already made a little platform in the tank to start it growing on :D

yours is ready to go im just for the weather to jump out of the minus at night. Infact after you paid i put into a tank full of mature water with C02 and high dose of ferts there loads of green shoots started in the last 3 days so should look rather nice when it settles in for you :good:

Al, if you get anymore ready I'll have some. That £10 lump looks like just what I'm after, but one of the original ones will tide me over. I'm wanting to start a carpet ready for my upgrade tank. I'll try and keep an eye on this thread.

Hi willow will keep you in mind, be a while before a £10 lot is ready is not a very fast grower. Ill let you know when something comes up :good:

Received mine today matey

Beautiful looking moss nice big clump too. did a whole a4 size bit of slate with it well impressed. lets hope i can get it to grow well

cheers mate well happy

Thanks for your kind words no ebay brown stuff here lol.

Next £10 batch be ready in 7-10 days 1st to pay secures it, i belive willow had 1st refusal :p

agreed best supporting local dealers with good stuff than cheap mass produced ebay rubbish

keep it up mate

Most reactions

Back