has anyone seen black minibows?

feralcelt2

Reaction score
i know they have to exist and ive seen the "goldfish" one at one pet shop but i dont think it had the betta divider

i was thinking about putitng several black divided minibows on a bookshelf, (stealing bettamommas idea :D :D :D :D )

plan B entails two ten gallons dived into 4 or 5 compartments

i lost a betta this morning to jumping out of his bowl, my sky blue and white plakat

rip little clovis :rip:

so now its out with the bowls and into something with lids!!!!!

i have ten more bettas to get outta bowls and into tanks!!

i ahve paper over the tanks now i am becoming very paranoid!!

ok the one gallon bowls were only temporary, i want to have them together in some sort of display (ie bookshelf) not just a fishy here and there

any ideas would be great
thanx guys!!

ps my stepdaughter emily just got her first betta, the torch has been passed yaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it is a white veiltail she eyed at the lfs and its named 'han solo' and yes she named it!! will post pics soon

:-( sorry about Clovis!!

I've never seen a normal 2.5g MiniBow in black... I have seen 2g and 3g Eclipses that are black, though. Those are *reeaally* nice :p I need one

2.5 gal minibow, black, as advertised on the WalMart site (I luurve my teal one :wub: best bday gift ever! :p). Even if your local store doesn't carry this colour, you could order online.

0015905179218_AV3_500X500.jpg

Darn shame about clovis. They could still, theoretically, get out with the paper, though, I'd imagine. Do you have any plasticwrap? Or craft canvas? Or packing tape?

i have plastic wrap, cover it and poke holes, im assuming???????

i didnt see it on the f and s website but i have the catalog so i will check

:D I actually open them up and check. Most of them do have dividers but I bought two in Wal-Mart that didn't have them so I wrote to the manufacturer. They sent them to me.

I put up a photo of the unit.

Most reactions

Back