Has Anyone Seem Two Males Battle It Out?

Unfortunatly yes...at a pet store that kept MALES in the same tank...well I think they thought they were females because they were short fined or young males.

Don't do it. It is mean and grewsome.

Unfortunatly yes...at a pet store that kept MALES in the same tank...well I think they thought they were females because they were short fined or young males.

Don't do it. It is mean and grewsome.

Heh, so do most shops. Every 'female' tank tends to have at least one male, often more, lurking around in disguise.

Yep,

The Large LFS in Nuneaton had all its Trop Tanks Redone.

And Made a large Betta Tank on 3 rows with Lots of divided sections. But No Covers so they would jump into each others section and the day after they arrived most would be found shredded and Mouth Locked in some instances.
Shout and the staff would come over and seperate them, but still not make some covers.

Its sad but it happens.

PS Kids cannot put them in together, as they are very high shelves and only reachable with steps.

We have members who are involved with Betta fighting. Generally, I believe, the topic is avoided, because people get emotional. Those involved with Betta fighters and fighting are professional and know how to take excellent care of their boys.

There are forums dedicated to Betta fighting.

We have members who are involved with Betta fighting. I generally, I believe, the topic is avoided, because people get emotional. Those involved with Betta fighters and fighting are professional and know how to take excellent care of their boys.

There are forums dedicated to Betta fighting.
[/q
if u put a mirror next to a male he shows his fins and swims along i then he drifts as far as he scan along the mirror so i suppose thats how they fight

Ive seen it. If you plan on it, dont use any longer finned bettas. There are betta's bred for fighting.

There are a couple videos on youtube, personally I'm not interested but I don't view it as inhumane as long as you use plakats and can suitably care for them afterwards.

You can find it on youtube .
check this guy out

check this guy out
i have no idea wat he is .he is aggressive

check this guy out

check this guy out
i have no idea wat he is .he is aggressive
a reply would be nice

Attachments