Has Anyone Ever Used Petfishstore.com?

_sharkman_

Reaction score
Hello everyone has anyone used petfishstore.com to buy plants... If you have then could you describe the quality of plants shipping.. etc. Thank You :)

I have not used this store but have used Java-plants.com and found them V. good.
Shipping to Ireland was V reasonable as far as I remember.
D

If it's the same person.. which it appears to be...
I bought 2 of their plant package (with the vallis etc)... off of ebay. They were a bit cheaper when I bought them though.
The plants were in decent condition & packaged really well, but a hitchhiker tagged along with the plants and got in to my tank. A nasty little red leech. Thankfully I spotted it trying to get out of the water (fish were pecking at it).... scooped it out and down the garbage disposal it went.
And there were a few other usual hitchhikers... snails, snail eggs, etc

Uhm... Hmm.. I think all of the plants did come well though. I don't think vallis really travels too well, so some of it didn't look too great, but overall I was very happy with the purchase.

I bought plants and fish from thatpetplace.com but they don't ship to CA. They were great shipped well and growing well. Val does not ship well. Mine was all broken and sad looking but the new growth is growing in well. So no big deal.

Most reactions

Back