Hardy Plants?

sbga

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
What are some good hardy plants that don't have any requirements other than a regular fluorescent tube and some gravel substrate? The only plants I can get to live are java fern attached to some wood.

Elodia Densa is a cracking plant to have. It will grow and GROW and is cheap! Good to oxygenate and suck up those nitrates. Apparently it releases a chemical that prevents blue algea growth :* I have some lateral shoots growing from mine, not sure what to do with those (cut and re-plant them?)

I tried some cryptocoryne wendtii (sp) and it didn't do so well. Also tried some corkscrew vallis and they're almost done for. I hear there are some root tabs or something you can put under the plants that fertilizes them. Are these alright for fish?

Elodia Densa is a cracking plant to have. It will grow and GROW and is cheap! Good to oxygenate and suck up those nitrates. Apparently it releases a chemical that prevents blue algea growth :* I have some lateral shoots growing from mine, not sure what to do with those (cut and re-plant them?)

If you want to cut some off ill give you some pennies for them if you want to sell any of the shoots?

If you want to cut some off ill give you some pennies for them if you want to sell any of the shoots?

yeah can do. give it a little while until i get a good crop to send off to ya :good:

LIMNOPHILA!!!!!!!! get some, you will not be dissapointed :nod: helter skelter is selling some on this forum, it's a fantastic plant and is really easy to grow and grows quick too.

yeah can do. give it a little while until i get a good crop to send off to ya :good:

Ok sure thing just pm me when you are ready :D

Most reactions

Back